Feb 9, 2011

Juice Head

I've been using my juicer a lot more lately.  It's sorta a lot of work- cutting, pealing, cleaning- but it pays off to have fresh juice.

Here's what I made today-

I started with a big ol' bowl of fruit- apples, mango, kiwi, and lime
 


Peal and Chop-

The juicer- chunks in the top 
 
Wallah-juice out the bottom
 
Bottoms up!
Sometimes I feel like it is a waste of fruit because it doesn't always make a lot of juice for how much fruit goes in it.  But I put the pulp in the compost so I don't feel like it's a complete waste.
 
 Today's waste (lovely I know)- thanks auntie for the orange peels!


3 comments:

  1. I need to break out my juicer. I have been slacking because it is such a chore to clean up my juicer when I am done.

    I can't wait to see you!!!! R said you were coming at the end of the month....I have the FTCE Reading test on the 26th at 2 PM so I don't know how much hangin' out I can do :-(

    P.S. I'm sending you an email about signs...check it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we can go out and celebrate that night if you don't mind me hanging around during the day.

    ReplyDelete