Feb 8, 2011

Bookmarks- fashion edition

I'm def. not fabulously fashionable but I like to look at people/things that are!  So here are a few bookmarks I like to take a peek at from time to time to get my fix.  I'll try to put them in order from most fav to really like.

NotCouture - I love love love the items they feature!  Also check out Notcot (design), Liquirous (drinks), Tasteologie (food), and Notventures (travel).

Olsens Anonymous- Some say bag ladies. I say purday gals who don't give a flip.

Work it, Berk- Bay Area street style.  El I expect to see you on here!

Stardust and Sequins- Bloglovin' gold find

Dameter Clark- Best part- Tarot cards
 
The Glamourai- I love her hair!!! I get mine done at the end of the month but don't know that I could pull this off.  To go for it or not to go for it?

The Sartorialist- more street style- another bloglovin' find

Fashion Gone Rogue

 Ma Frangine

Because Im Addicted- I feel ya

LeFashion

Little Plastic Horses

The Man Repeller- This is an lol idea.  Funny because it's true

WhoWhatWear

Knight Cat

Sincerely Jules

Natalie Off Duty

After Dark

Style Scrapbook

The Coveted- use to look at this one a lot more than I have lately- but still a goodie


Ok so not all of these are in my bookmarks, some are saved on Bloglovin'.  And I swear I'm not completely materialistic, I just like pretty things.

If you have hours to waste make your own fashion collage here!
Or dress up your model here!

And jsyk Pantone of the year is Honeysuckle so look out for that!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo I love Knight Cat, O.A., and Because I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for some good fashion blogs. I needed this!!!! When are you coming to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming up the 24th, it's a Thursday, to get my hair did and stay till the weekend if you'll be there.

    ReplyDelete