Feb 4, 2011

It's nice to finally be settled in my own room, and not on the couch like I was for the first week I was home, and to have all my things put away in my own space.  I really like how it is looking so far but it didn't start out so great.  Here's what it looked like after clearing some things out...


...So this is what I started with.  After I got everything out, vacuumed the floors, and wiped down the walls I started to move my things in.  Here is it mid process...


So finally I got most things situated.  At the time I still didn't have my queen  bed and I still don't have anything on my walls really.  That's because I still want to move things around a little bit.  There's a long lost desk in the garage that needs a lot of loving, I plan on giving it to it this weekend.  This is how I found it... See it buried in there? Typical Florida garage right? Did someone say garage sale?


Anyways I'll post the finished product of that later.  But I plan on putting the desk in my room and getting rid of a couple other pieces to make room and move things around some more.  I'm anxious to get that done so I can start hanging things and have everything in it's place (although I know I'll move things around again because that's just how I am). 


This is pretty much how my room is looking now.  It suits my style and very comfy to me but there is def. room for improvement.  Hopefully by the end of the week it will be looking even better!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to hang up the cobalt blue bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm not sure where to put them. Before I had them over the bed so I might do that again.

    ReplyDelete