Mar 6, 2011

Planting


I started a little garden in the back yard...It's not so much a garden as it is a few plants in the ground...  but anyways hopefully it will survive and I'll add to it as time goes on.


I went to a local garden supply store down the street to get the plants (I'd like to start something from seeds soon too).  -strawberry, tomato, mint, rosemary, and basil for now.  There are some gaps in the border around the pool so I stuck them in there.  Take a look!

Potted plants, meet your new home.

I plotted out where I wanted the plants then dug the holes.  The soil is super sandy so I put some potting soil in the bottom of the holes and also used it to fill in around the rest of the roots.

I ran out of soil to finish with the last plant but I got it done before the weekend was up.  So now it's just water and watch it blossom!

1 comment: