Mar 12, 2011

If I told you I liked POP would you hold it against me?


I've been digging pop more lately because who doesn't like to car dance.  And I know I'm not the only one that sings in the car!

Rihanna's def my fav.  She has good style and moves. And she's an island girl with a wicked accent.






 

 Here's a recent live performance at the BRIT Awards with a good mix of her songs.  It's better to just click through unless you have 5 minutes.


Aside from Rihanna I also have a new found love for Britney. I probably like her more now then I did in 6th grade.  POP Princess 4Evar!


 It's Britney Bitch



And then there's Gaga!


Love the dancing in this video!  Put your paws up!

When pop meets celebrity!

Pop goes hand in hand with celebrity and I love checking out celebrity gossip!
Oh No They Didn't!
sponkit.com/

and check out my new nail polish!  I made a polyvore summer time wardrobe and saw this color on there.  Then went to the store later and saw the same color!  TOMATO RED is so hot right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment