Mar 27, 2011

Coral, Apricot, or Juicy Peach?

Coral Lips
Coral Lips by the fuchisa is now! on Polyvore.com

My love for Tomato Red has naturally lead me to it's orange cousin Coral.


1. loving Boots No.7
It's a UK brand you can get at Target.
I've been using their eye-shadows, mascara, and blushes for a while.  They are real quality (best mascara!).  I've had one of their blushes but was never sure how to wear it because it is so bright.  Now that spring has sprung, and I'm all about the orange, the blush is perfect.  I also just got their Stay Perfect smoothing and brightening eye base.  It also has a touch of peach to make a perfect neutral eye.

2. Coral Lips 
I usually stick to more mauve shades if any of lip colour until recently. I first bought Rimmel's Crush lipstick that was way to pearly.  You can see how shiny it is! but I was digging the color.  I ended up getting L'Oreal's Colour Riche Peach Parfait, which is very creamy.  I also couldn't help but pick up a bright coral lip balm!

3. Glowing and Sun Kissed
I've been using L'Oreal's primer base which comes in a half oz. tub.  It's a good thing a little goes a long way.  It goes on silky smooth and leaves a nice finish.  I also have been using Wet n Wild's tinted moisturizer.  It's the only one I could find at the drug store and was a good deal.
My old bronzer was on it's way out so I picked up a new one.  It's Suntan Matte from Revlon, another quality brand.  I love that it isn't too shimmery!

There's a make up tutorial you tube blog I use to try to keep up with (although lately it is less make up and more about drag performances but still fierce, fly and fabulous) Princess Herb. He has a good video on bronzer.  Check it out!



I've always wanted a bathroom painted an apricot color.  It's supposed to reflect well on everyone's skin tone.


And I might take some fashion tips from Emma Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment